Important Note: The Hybrid Dye stain can feel darker on the first day, however, please note this is an important step of the process as the stain continues to oxidize on the skin and settle into its finished shade. The stain will start to fade gradually as soon as the brows are wet.
- Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the brow area for the following 24 hours.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, and swimming pools for 24 hours.
- Avoid exfoliating and using anti-aging products around the brow area for at least two to three days prior to and post-treatment.
- Avoid using any self-tanning products on the face for around two to three days on either side of the treatment.
- Avoid the temptation to over-touch the brow area after treatment. Touch with fingers can lead to oils entering open pores and clogging them.